Ready to rock the customer service scene? Looking for an experience abroad?
Guess what? We have the ideal opportunity for you!
Stay U-nique is a young and dynamic company working in the tourism industry.
Our baseline: Passion for caring.
So, are you looking for a company where they care about you,
your personal growth and professional experience?
Let me tell you. Stay U-nique is the place for you!
We are looking enthusiastic, creative and entrepreneurial souls with a Do-mentality.
BUILDING A TEAM
Stay U-nique is looking for new colleagues, passionate about caring, with initiative in delivering personalized service to our guests and creativity for finding solutions to any difficult situation that might appear, willing to know more about the running of a property management company.
If this is you, you will be working in our open space office, in a young and international group made of 10-15 people, including 2 managers.
The role of Customer Journey Ninja is very dynamic and requires a lot of autonomy. You will be on your feet a lot of the day as you will be travelling around Barcelona to meet our guests. You can travel with either our electric bicycles or electric scooters.
• Work weeks are 40 hours spread over 5 days, under normal circumstances. This might be changed under special occasions, but then you will recover the time later.
• The working days can be any from Monday to Sunday and the days you have off will vary every week and they will not necessarily be two days in a row. Working hours will normally be from 10-18 but will also change every now and then.
What do we offer?
• Fun and family-like working atmosphere
• Lots of responsibilities and possibility of putting your ideas into practice
• You will earn 2 holidays per month you work with us (besides your weekly days off)
• All official bank holidays
A LEARNING EXPERIENCE
Barcelona has a lot to offer. At Stay U-nique we work with and for different nationalities, which makes this the ideal place to gain multicultural competences.
As you are still a student, we understand that your internship is about learning and we actually believe this internship is the ideal place for a young entrepreneurial soul to develop.
You will be given a lot of responsibilities. You will learn more about the tourism sector and we are more than happy to share our expertise with you in return for your hard work. On top of that, you will be getting paid €300 per month.
For us it is important that you learn because we will learn from you as well.
Check out the video that our former intern (and now Marketing Manager) Brecht has made about his experience.