Office Management internship
As an Office Management intern at Stay U-nique, you will gain experience in managing a small business within the tourism industry by offering support to various departments.
During your internship in Stay U-nique, the core tasks you will be working with everyday includes but are not limited to:
Sales & Reservations:
· Answer phone calls and e-mails from customers
· Process incoming bookings and cancellations
· Contact different booking channels (Booking.com, Airbnb, Expedia etc.) and manage reservations
· Inform about services/ facilities, availability and prices.
· Always make sure we have arrival information from our guests, by contacting them via phone/ email
· Ensure all data is correctly introduced in our CRM and there is no missing information
· Fix mistakes on bookings
· Presale to guests after their booking
· Ensure the payments are always made for the upcoming week
· Coordinating the cleaning and maintenance staff
· Solve guests’ requests and complaints
· Check-ins and check-outs
· Count inventory and place orders
· Support the HR department with handling contracts and other documents regarding staff.
· Actively search and contact new partner universities and agencies.
The terms and conditions:
Work weeks are 40 hours spread over 5 days, under normal circumstances. This might be changed under special occasions, but then you will recover the time later. The average will always be 5 days and 40 hours a week.