Learn more about a position - Apartment Management
What will you do?
As an apartment management intern, you will be working in the office, in a group made of 5-7 people, including 2 managers.
What can you expect?
- Reservation and booking management
- Calling and e-mailing with guests for a variety of reasons, to introduce yourself and build relationship, up sell, get arrival information etc.
- Doing check-ins and check-outs, as well as handling customer requests and questions during their stay
- Coordinating the maintenance and cleaning teams to ensure things are fixed on time and apartments cleaned at the right times
- Selling tickets, experiences, restaurant visits, etc. to our guests
- Preparing apartments for our guests, based on the information we have gathered on them
- Handling different smaller errands for the office or apartments.
And these are the extra responsibilities which you will be given while working with us:
- Being Sales responsible, and therefore tracking and finding ways for the team to improve
- Being Cleaning and Maintenance responsible, being on top of the cleaning and maintenance responsible, ensuring we have a quick turnover rate for reported maintenance issues and that all apartments are cleaned to a high standard and on time
- Being U-nique Check-in responsible, ensuring that all of our guests receive the same high service and unique check in experience personalised for them, and that we keep improving and get even better
- Being Reviews responsible, making sure the team is actively asking for reviews from our guests, tracking and analysing reviews and finding improvment points
- And more.
What do we expect?
- Work weeks are 40 hours spread over 5 days, under normal circumstances. This might be changed under special occasions, but then you will recover the time later. The average will always be 5 days and 40 hours a week.
- You work all 7 days a week, which days you have off will vary every week and they will not necessarily be two days in a row. Working hours will normally be from 10-18, but will also change every now and then.
What do we offer?
*This does not count in the first or last month of the internship, if the last salary ends on an odd amount of less than 150€ or if 100% of the month is not completed, then the guarantee will not be in effect.
**This also does not count in case the intern refuses to do a late check in during the month. Mobile data is included in this amount