Learn more about a position - Digital Marketing
What you will do
As a digital marketing intern at Stay U-nique you will be part of the marketing team whose role is to spread the word about Stay U-nique and how good we are! The marketing team consists of 3-6 people and work closely with the development team.
What to expect?
- Maintaining our social media presence accross all digital channels
- Brainstorming new and creative growth strategies
- Working with Google Analytics
- Working with different ads platforms, such as Facebook, Google Adwords, etc.
- Video and photo editing
- Developing and managing projects, including delegating tasks, adhering to deadlines, developing and revising ideas and implementing them
- Researching and writing material for the websites, such as blog posts
- Translating materials and text (depending on knowledge of languages)
- Measuring and reporting on results
- Preparing offline material
- Collaborating with different partners
- Chatting and e-mailing with guests to resolve issues and questions
- Chatting and e-mailing with website visitors to convince them to convert.
It is necessary to already have experience in at least one of the above areas to apply.
What do we expect?
- Work weeks are 40 hours spread over 5 days, under normal circumstances. This might be changed under special occasions, but then you will recover the time later. The average will always be 5 days and 40 hours a week.
- You work all 7 days a week, which days you have off will vary every week and they will not necessarily be two days in a row. Working hours will vary, as we need to cover every day of the week, and the website chat and e-mail from 08-20 every day. Shifts can therefore be any 8-hour shift between 08-20.
What do we offer?